What is Panther Paws Booster Club?

Panther Paws is a volunteer-run club that raises money to support PHS athletics.

How does Panther Paws raise money?

Our club holds 7 Flea Markets a year on the PHS campus. We rent out spots for local vendors to sell items and we also have a concession stand that sells food to attendees.  Along with the Flea Market, we also sell Membership Cards that enable purchasers to get into home games (non-CCS) for free.

How can I help support Panther Paws?

The first thing you can do as a parent of a PHS student is to purchase a membership. 60% of the membership costs go directly to our athletic program. The remaining 40% is donated to the ASB at PHS and they, in turn, pay for the referees and umpires for our teams. Buy spirit gear. Donate to Panther Paws.

Secondly, you can VOLUNTEER. Panther Paws raises over $10, 000 a year for sports. The money is divided equally between girls and boys athletics. The board is always looking for energetic parents to join. For all this $ and prestige, all we ask of our members is to work one or two Flea Markets and attend our very short, 7 monthly meetings.  Our meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of the month and we work hard to make sure they are short and worth your time to attend.

Please consider joining us for the school year. It’s a great way to support PHS athletics, a wonderful way to get to know the parents and the best way to interact with the fabulous student athletes here at Prospect High School.